account to gain full access all our services.
You may upload the documents in Client Cabinet from the Trader’s menu → Profile → Upload Documents or send them via email to:
Account verification is easy and simple. Just provide a color photo of identity document and a proof of residential address.
After sending the requirements, our account team will look into it. You will receive an email validating your account or requesting additional documents for the verification process within 24 hours after uploading the requirements.
Attaching Scanned Documents:
1. Documents must be clear, coloured, and complete.
2. Scan both sides of the document.
3. No erasures, additions, or other unauthorized manipulations.
4. Upload a high-quality scanned photo.
5. The names and complete address on the account application and the document/s must be the same.
6. The POR document submitted must be issued within the last 6 months.
7. If you are a legal entity applying for the account opening, we will need to receive from you certified true photo of the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation and certificate of good standing of the legal person.
- Certificate of registered office.
- Certificate of directors and secretary.
- Certificate of registered shareholders in the case of private companies and public companies that are not listed in a regulated market of a European Economic Area country or a third country with equivalent disclosure and transparency requirements.
- Memorandum and articles of association of the legal person.
- A resolution of the board of directors of the legal person for the opening of the account and granting authority to those who will operate it.
- In the cases where the registered shareholders act as nominees of the beneficial owners, a photo of the trust deed/agreement concluded between the nominee shareholder and the beneficial owner, by virtue of which the registration of the shares on the nominee shareholder’s name on behalf of the beneficial owner has been agreed and
- Documents and data for the verification of the identity of the persons that are authorised by the legal person to operate the account, as well as the registered shareholders and beneficial owners of the legal person.
8. Accepted image file formats are .jpeg, .gif, .pdf, and .png. It should not exceed 5 MB.