Instant Trading Eu Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
It creates a level playing field across markets belonging to the European Economic Area, and serves to protect investors while boosting market transparency.
Instant Trading Eu Ltd is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, a scheme which serves to protect eligible retail clients by paying compensation in the event that a company fails to reimburse funds and/ or financial instruments due to financial issues, as applicable.
Instant Trading Eu Ltd is registered with the following regulatory bodies:
1. Eurobank Cyprus Ltd: Supervised by the Central Bank of Cyprus.
2. Skrill Limited: (FRN: 900001) is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Skrill is a registered trademark of Skrill Limited.
3. Neteller: Paysafe Holdings UK Limited NETELLER and NTE+ are registered trademarks of Paysafe Holdings UK Limited. Paysafe Holdings UK Limited is registered in England and Wales. Paysafe Holdings UK Limited (FRN: 900015) is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments.
4. Sofort: Klarna Bank AB (publ). Headquarters: Stockholm, Sweden. Klarna Bank AB (publ). Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm. Organization number: 556737-0431
5. B2BinPay is service of B2BX Digital Exchange OÜ, Estonian licenses No. FVR000514 and FRK000558. B2BinPay is authorized to provide services of exchanging virtual currency for fiat currency, and services of virtual currency e-wallet.